KRISHNA FOUNDER'S POISONING
KRISHNA FOUNDER'S POISONING
(1999 Essay by PADA)
The founder of the Hare Krishna movement in the Western world, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta swami Srila Prabhupada, departed from this world on November 14, 1977. However, known only to a few of his inner core of top secretaries and caretakers, he had complained of being poisoned on November 8, 1977. He said, "someone has poisoned me." Mysteriously, audio recordings containing many of his statements were hidden from the world until early 1997, twenty years later.
Four of the November, 1977 audio tapes were presented to this author in 1997 by a "dissident" Krishna follower, who was fearful of being assassinated if he released the tapes himself. Then, we publicly released copies of the audio tapes in 1997, and publicly exposed the topmost Krishna leaders in this incriminating matter during their August, 1997 "Rathayatra" festival in Los Angeles.
Five of these leader's fanatical followers attacked us and ripped up the pamphlets containing quotes from Srila Prabhupada about his poisoning. Yet, the issue did not end there. Some of the more innocent leaders of the Krishna movement ordered their own copies of the tapes from this author, as did many independent congregation members. They immediately understood that a poison complaint had been made by Srila Prabhupada in 1977. And this has been recorded on previously hidden audio tapes, along with other 1977 conversations regarding killing gurus with poison and broken glass, a lawyer using poison to murder his wife, murder of gurus, and so on.
WHISPERS. In September 1997, some independent Krishna followers in Florida noted that the 1977 audio tapes had background conversations or "whispering" being exchanged amongst the top leaders. The "background whispers" added to the incriminating evidence. These audio tapes were then forwarded to a professional forensics audio laboratory for analysis. Very recently, digitally enhanced replaying of these tapes has indeed revealed more incriminating "whisper" statements made by "leading secretaries" in Srila Prabhupada's presence. Statements include "the poison is going down," "he's gonna die," "yes, a heart attack time." One of the alleged speakers of the whispers is identified as a current leader, Jayapataka swami.
"POISON" WORD REPEATED IN WHISPERS. One whisper attributed to him is: "poisoning for a long time," followed by "get ready to go." Another whisper implicates yet another current leader, Jayadvaita swami (Jay Israel). This whisper says, "Jayadvaita ...will you serve Srila Prabhupada poison Jayadvaita." Perhaps one of the most incriminating "whispers" says, "the poison is in you Srila Prabhupada," followed by, "he's going under ...He's going under." Many of these whispers were certified as authentic in 1998 by Jack Mitchell's "Computer Audio Engineering" lab in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
SYMPTOMS OF POISONING. Srila Prabhupada also stated that he was exhibiting the physical symptoms of a person who was being poisoned. In fact, he was observed to have had over forty of the symptoms of a person who is being given arsenic. Dr. Mehta, a physician from Houston, Texas, similarly confirmed that Srila Prabhupada had classic poisoning symptoms. A current investigation also involves some of the leaders procuring medicine from one "Chandra swami." This individual is alleged to have been involved in Government conspiracies to poison political opponents in jail, so that they would die of apparent kidney failure, which was said to be Srila Prabhupada's alleged "medical problem."
ARSENIC DISCOVERED IN HAIR SAMPLE. A sample of hair from Srila Prabhupada was analyzed by Dr. Steve Morris, of the University of Missouri. He found that the hair contained 20 times the arsenic than levels found in a normal adult weighing 180 lbs. Srila Prabhupada weighed only 60 to 70 lbs. at the time of his departure. Mayapura well water was tested by Balavanta dasa and was found to not be the source of this arsenic.
MOTIVE. The rather obvious motive for such an attempted arsenic poison is that some of the persons in the room with Srila Prabhupada during his last days subsequently claimed to be his "appointed successors" after his departure. This has provided millionaire lifestyles for a few of these elite leaders.
In addition, there is a mountain of other post-1977 crimes that some of the elite clique has been linked to including: homosexuality, pedophilia, "wife stealing," fraud, beatings, even murders and so on. This would tend to indicate that there has been a criminal element within the management core. Srila Prabhupada himself summarized his feelings about his treatment at the hands of these leaders, "My only request is that you do not torture me and put me to death" (November 3, 1977).
To order the entire book, write to Nityananda dasa, "Restore The Mission," POB 208, Mayodan NC 27027.
FURTHER QUESTIONS REGARDING THE POISON ISSUE
Are these items linked?
1) POISON/ DRUGS. It is very interesting that (now-ex) GBC guru Harikesha's followers told the Bengali Newspapers recently that they think their guru was given (poison or) evil drugs by "Chitesvara," a dedicated voodoo witch doctor "ghost-buster" follower of Jayapataka swami. On October 3, 1998, Harikesha said that he felt that that Chiteshvaras "vibhuti" was dangerous (i.e. poisonous).
And Harikesha followers further think that some GBC may have sent over a woman named "Monika" as a "paid up enticement" to make Harikesha fall down. NOTICE: As soon as their guru (Harikesha) is "out of the way," then Jayapataka swami moves in and takes over many of the disciples and major parts of that "zone"?
2) TANTRIC MAGIC EXORCIST? Chitesvara is supposed to be a "black magic ghost-exorcist tantric." His business card says "authorized by Jayapataka swami an ISKCON guru." Why would a black magic tantric, who allegedly uses evil drugs (and poison?), be recommended by Jayapataka swami, an ISKCON guru?
3) TANTRIC CURSES. Around 1984 we heard that Jayapataka and Bhavananda (two of the voices heard on the 1977 poison tape) we "placing black magic curses on the devotees who opposed them." This was confirmed by Rohini Kumar swami and others at the ISKCON Berkeley temple at the time (1985). Why is Jayapataka swami connected to black magic, tantrics and evil curses of Prabhupadas Vaishnavas?
4) GAUDIYA MATHA LINKS. Naranarayana dasa (and others) also ask if Jayapataka and company had any previous links to some deviated elements of the Gaudiya Matha, prior to Srila Prabhupada'a departure? Jayapataka recently stated that Srila Prabhupada had told him to consult with the Gaudiya Matha after 1977.
Yet if we look at the existing statements from Srila Prabhupada, he said, over and over and over, do not, consult with the Gaudiya Matha? Jayapataka is one of the leaders who, in 1977, also said ISKCON had to go consult with the Gaudiya Matha (despite his knowing that Srila Prabhupada did not approve of the Gaudiya Matha's ideology)? Why is Jayapataka linked to (1) the founder father of the deviant Gaudiya Mathas homosexual guru party in 1977, and later he (2) glorified the founder of the even more deviant guru poisoner's party in his 1990 ISKCON Journal?
Jayapataka is linked to tantrics, and black magicians, all of whom (the tantrics and prominent members of the Gaudiya Matha) were very much opposed to Srila Prabhupada? Indeed, in 1970 Srila Prabhupada told us to post a guard at the door of his Mayapura hut, since some of his "brothers" might try to assassinate him. Why would Jayapataka glorify and link-up with these dubious groups; and indeed he link up with them formally just after Prabhupadas departure, unless there were already links going on while Srila Prabhupada was present?
5) WHISPERS? Then we find mysterious whispers on the November 1977 poison tape, "poison isvarya rasa," "the poison is going down," etc. Jayapataka was present at these talks, and he is one of the two (besides Bhakti Caru swami) who speaks Bengali. Some devotees have stated that Jayapataka might be a prime suspect in who might have said "poison isvarya rasa." Jayapataka is a behind the-scenes-suspect here.
6) CODE? Or was one of the Bengali speakers perhaps speaking in code to the other? And there was apparently only two Bengali speakers present? Jayapataka is a behind the-scenes-suspect here.
7) POISON GIVER GLORIFIED? Why would someone like Jayapataka associate with members of the Gaudiya Matha, especially those whom Srila Prabhupada was suspicious of and had said were "severe offenders"? Why would Jayapataka's magazine make a statement that the prime suspect in the poisoning of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta is --his idea of a nice and bona fide guru? (Interview with Narayana Maharaja "ISKCON Journal" March, 1990).
8) BHAKTI CARU CRYING? Bhakti charu went out the room crying in November 1977, saying Srila Prabhupada was complaining of being poisoned, according to an eye-wtiness. Why?
9) SPECIAL PROTECTED CLIQUE? Thousands of people were kicked out of ISKCON, yet we always find that Satadhanya, Bhavananda, Tamal, Jayapataka, Jayadvaita, and Bakti caru, are always oddly "protected" and given big special privliedges, positions, or opulence. Is this a reward for their complicitiy in the alleged poisoning?
10) GOURA GOVINDA POISONED?
KRISHNA FOUNDER'S POISONING
(1997 Essay by PADA)
WAS SRILA PABHUPADA POISONED?
Dear folks, We need help getting the Indian Government to investigate the potential murder of our guru. This is a proposed petition (can you help us get it out)? E-mail us at: email@example.com
"I AM BEING POISONED."
His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami (Srila Prabhupada) said, on November 8th, 1977, that he was being given poison. After he first reported that he was being poisoned, his secretary then asked: why did he say that? Therefore it was very clear, from the beginning of this conversation, that Srila Prabhupada had conclusively complained that he was being given poison. The secretary then discussed; that he and another secretary had been talking about a "Shankara guru" who had been poisoned in the past. And Srila Prabhupada added, "My Guru Maharaja also [was poisoned or mistreated in the 1930s]."
The idea that saints are sometimes assassinated by poison was therefore also conclusively established. The secretary then said that he should not allow "anyone else" to cook for Srila Prabhupada. Yet, it seems that only the leaders, such as the secretary in Vrindavana, were in charge of the water, medicine and cooking? If not, "who else" was cooking for Srila Prabhupada? Subsequent testimony from a devotee present at this time states: That Srila Prabhupada had requested his sister, named Pisima, to purchase all of his cooking ingredients at the market, and to cook for him. Srila Prabhupada had told her that this was because he was being poisoned.
Srila Prabhupada also reported that he was "experiencing mental distress." The doctor said that his heartbeat was normal, so what could be the cause of his "distress"? Srila Prabhupada then said that his condition could not have been improved with "ten medicines" [because he was being poisoned]? Then Srila Prabhupada again re-stated that he was being given poison [in Hindi]. "Vahi baat, ke koi hamko poison kiya." This can be translated as: "The same thing" [which was used to kill other gurus], "someone has poisoned me." This statement was immediately confirmed, and re-stated in English, by a devotee who was present:
Devotee: Someone gave him poison here.
Secretary: Prabhupada was thinking that someone had poisoned him?
[From: "Conversations" Vol. 36 page 367]
Therefore, the statement was again confirmed by a secretary, and again confirmed by another eye-witness. The doctor then said, if Srila Prabhupada had said [that he is being poisoned] then it must be true. The doctor then elaborated that Prabhupadas poisoning was certainly possible, because another guru [in the Shankara line] had been given broken glass in his food, as a means of killing this guru. The most obvious question here is: Why has the GBC suppressed these tapes for the past 20 years?
MURDER CASE CITED. Then, the discussion moved on to a "murder by poison" case in Calcutta: a husband had poisoned his wife. Why was a famous "murder by poison" case now being discussed? Isnt the parallel clear; a poison "murder," and Srila Prabhupadas being murdered -- by poison?
HEALTHY COW WILL DIE. Then another secretary confirmed that a doctor had just said that Srila Prabhupadas small, closed-in room would have made a healthy cow sick. Srila Prabhupada had made numerous requests to be taken to Goverdhan, to Calcutta, to Mayapura, or on "parikrama," but instead he was kept in this small confined room? Srila Prabhupada himself said he wanted "fresh air." The doctor confirmed that the situation with his room was itself unhealthy.
BULLOCK CART REFUSED. On November 10th, 1977, an arrangement was being made to take Srila Prabhupada out on a bullock cart, which he said would definitely cure him. Yet a secretary protested and said this was "suicide." Srila Prabhupada replied that if he went out [on parikrama] and died, that would be like Rama [God] killing him, but if he stayed there, then Ravana [a demon] would be killing him. Who is the Ravana [or Ravanas] he refers to? Maybe he just wanted to move --to get away from-- his dark, confined small room, his food, and whom else?
PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS. A few other factors: We have obtained the opinion a very learned and elderly Ayurvedic doctor, and he has confirmed that Srila Prabhupada had the "physical characteristics" of a person who had been poisoned. There is also a strange account in the "Conversations," wherein Srila Prabhupada was given an allopathic medicine, which he specifically said he did not want. He then became very ill. Why was he given medicine he had said --would kill him?
THIS IS NOT MAKARA DHVAJA. There is also an account in the conversations books about his being given another medicine which Srila Prabhupada had also said he did not want. Yet the leaders kept insisting that this was "makara-dhvaja," even after Srila Prabhupada had said this is --not-- "makara-dhvaja." Moreover Srila Prabhupada had said this "medicine" was making him sick. Still, some of the leaders kept insisting he should take more.
THIS IS POISON. A secretary came in (from Delhi) to give Srila Prabhupada some "medicine" and he said, "This is poison."
DON'T TORTURE ME TO DEATH. Srila Prabhupada said on November 3, 1977, "This is my only request, that at the last stage dont torture me and put me to death. So, I am not eating anything..."
MOTIVE? Srila Prabhupada said that his guru, Srila Saraswati Thakura, had been "given injections" or poisoned. A motivated "follower" had killed his guru in order to usurp the assets of the post 1937 Gaudiya Matha. Worse, this motivated follower, and others, declared that they were now "living guru successors" to Srila Saraswati Thakura.
KILL GURU. Srila Prabhupada: "As soon as he learns that guru maharaja is dead, now I am so advanced I can KILL GURU and I become guru. Then he is finished." [August 16th, 1976] In short, both the guru killer by injection party, and those who usurped the worship of their guru, are described herein as "guru killers." In the Gaudiya Matha many people claimed to be "guru successors," and in ISKCON many people also claimed to be gurus.
Thus, a few preliminary questions are in order:
1) INVESTIGATION NOT MADE? Why didnt the leaders, who had just heard Srila Prabhupada say that he was being poisoned, immediately investigate his water, food and medicine sources? Isnt this a normal thing to do?
2) WHO HANDLED MEDICINE? Why wasnt it immediately determined: who was in charge of these items?
3) NO TESTS MADE. Why werent any samples of the above items immediately collected up for testing?
4) NO CHANGES MADE. Why werent Srila Prabhupadas food, medicine and water sources immediately changed?
5) NO LAB ANALYSIS MADE. The leaders present also had access to the best analysis labs in the world. For example, they could have brought samples back to Europe, or the USA, for express processing, yet no one did this? And havent the same leaders subsequently spent hundreds and thousands on their own travel and medical expenses?
6) NO SUBSEQUENT ANALYSIS. Why werent any tests or investigations made immediately after November, 1977?
7) DEVOTEES NOT TOLD. Why werent the layman devotees, those who were present in Vrindavana in 1977, informed that Srila Prabhupada had just said he has been poisoned? Perhaps some of them could have helped, but none of them even knew what was being discussed?
8) KEPT IN DARKNESS UNTIL 1997? Why have the leaders intentionally kept rank-and-file devotees in the dark, and thus an independent person, i.e. the author of this paper, had to forward the poison complaint?
9) NO PUBLIC ACCESS. Why wasnt Srila Prabhupadas complaint of his being poisoned publicly addressed by the GBC just after 1977?
10) NO FORENSICS DONE. Why wasnt a formal and public forensic investigation made?
11) NO DISCUSSION ALLOWED. And why hasnt the GBC allowed this topic to be discussed --in public-- ever?
12) SECRET POLICY. Why has the secrecy continued? Is this a cover-up?
13) NO TRANSLATION MADE. Why hasnt someone like Bhakti Charu swami ever translated the full versions of the "poisoning" tapes, since he was present when this was taking place, according to eye-witnesses from 1977 and the tape itself? And why has the GBC not translated the Hindi and Bengali portions of these conversations?
14) NO INVESTIGATION IN 1990. In 1990, when parts of the "poison" discussion were first published by the "Bhaktivedanta Archives," and people began to notice the poison sequence, why didnt the GBC, at least by this late time, demand an investigation? Instead, we have the GBCs continued silence on this issue, or far worse, the GBCs de facto policy of continued banning, beatings, harassment, death threats, vilification, excommunication, and even murder -- for "asking questions"?
15) CONVERSATIONS SUPPRESSED. Why did the GBC suppress the distribution of the 1990 "Archives" conversations even when they finally were published, and instead they promote items like a GBC gurus writings about: his constipation and the [female lovers of Krishna known as the] gopis? Many scholars think this writing is offensive?
16) CUSTODY OF TAPES? Who was in charge of the custody of the "poison" tapes during and after November of 1977?
17) 1977 ORDERS SUPRESSED? Why did the leaders suppress Srila Prabhupadas order to bring ALL of his devotees to Vrindavana in mid-1977? Why didnt they want the devotees to be present, as Srila Prabhupada had requested?
18) MOTIVE FOR HIDING TAPES? Did the individuals who had control of the "poison" information have a vested interest in hiding this from the devotees? Since there is clearly "potential criminal activity," isnt "covering it up" also criminal? Would not many more devotees have presumed that Srila Prabhupada had been poisoned if the tapes had been made available? Most of the people who hear the tapes now are convinced he was poisoned.
19) MORE DENIAL. Why is a Houston, Texas based follower of a guru recently stating that all of this talk of poison is "a concoction"? Why would Srila Prabhupada "concoct" that he was being poisoned?
20) WHO WAS THERE? What are the names and current positions in ISKCON of all of the devotees who were present at the time this "poisoning," and subsequent conversations?
21) POTENTIAL BENEFITS FROM SUPPRESSION AND SILENCE? Have any of the people who were in charge hiding the tapes [and harassing or suppressing the investigation] benefited by gaining a position of worship and control of assets in ISKCON after Srila Prabhupadas departure? Many devotees think there is a connection here?
22) MORE MISSING TAPES. Why are there periods of time, such as Srila Prabhupadas visit to London, where no tapes are currently available? Did Srila Prabhupada --not speak-- for three or four weeks in August and September of 1977? Have some tapes been intentionally hidden, lost or destroyed? If not, where are they now?
23) PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS. Were the symptoms Srila Prabhupada had in England corresponding to any type poisoning? For example, we are told that his inability to pass urine is a symptom of poisoning?
24) NO INVESTIGATION FOR TOXINS. The Kaiviraj also said that he may have had mercury posing, was this ever investigated? If so, what is the result of the forensic studies of Srila Prabhupadas medicines and food from 1977, and if it was not investigated, why not? Why did some GBC change the subject when this was brought up in 1977?
25) OFFICIAL CAUSE? What is the officially listed cause of death for Srila Prabhupada?
26) ADDITIONAL STATEMENTS. Tamal Krishna said that he was criticized for killing Srila Prabhupada [in Topanga in 1980]? Why?
27) TAMAL OFF MEDICINE HANDLING. A devotee related a conversation he had with Tribhuvanatha dasa. Tribhuvanatha had said that Bhakti Charu told him that Srila Prabhupada did not want Tamal Krishna to handle his medicine anymore.
28) THIEF. Doesnt Srila Prabhupada say, "A thief will say I am not a thief?"
29) MORE POISONING? A prominent Gaudiya Matha sannyasi was told by a woman follower that he should refuse to visit with an ISKCON "guru," because, the woman said "he poisoned his own guru, and he will poison you as well."
30) "DONT KEEP ME LOCKED UP." Why did Srila Prabhupada say "dont keep me locked up," when he asked to go on parikrama?
31) UNHEALTY ROOM. Why did a Mayapura based GBC say to Srila Prabhupada: that a doctor had said that Prabhupadas cramped room would have also made him unhealthy? And since some GBC knew this, why was he not taken out of that room as he requested repeatedly? Why werent his unhealthy facilities changed?
32) PARIKRAMA HALTED. Why was Srila Prabhupada prevented from going on tour [parikrama] to Govardhana as he REPEATEDLY requested?
33) DEVIANT GLORIFIED. Why did the GBC glorify the guru poisoner of the 1930s in their 1990 "ISKCON Journal"?
34) TOPIC FORBIDDEN. Why does the GBC NOW forbid discussions of any of these "controversies" at ISKCON centers?
35) HOMOSEXUAL AND PEDOPHILE GURUS? Why is it that the same persons who hid the tapes where Srila Prabhupada said he was being poisoned, also forwarded that some homosexuals and even pedophiles had been "appointed" as gurus? And werent there child molestations which resulted from the GBCs enforced worship of pedophiles?
PREDICTIONS. Srila Prabhupada said, "So there may be attempt like that [as attempts were made to kill Krishna]. And Lord Jesus Christ was killed. So they may KILL ME ALSO." (1976 Honolulu) Also, in Srila Prabhupadas astrological chart, it said that he would have potentially fatal dangers from "juniors or subordinates." Srila Prabhupada also said that if he was forced to take medicine he did not want "Then youll kill me."
HELP US WITH OUR PETITIONS!
1) CALIFORNIA. To "The Secretary of State for the State of California" to protest: That Mr. Jayadvaita Swami (Jay Israel) should not be allowed to act a trustee for any California charity or non-profit corporation and especially for the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust. This is because Mr. Israel says that ISKCONs gurus may engaged in "illicit sex with both men, women and possibly children as well."
And thus he, and his colleagues, associates and supporters, by their own admission, do not represent the Krishna faith. No bona fide Krishna guru has ever engaged in child molestation or similar activities.
2) INDIA. We also want to finally resolve
the issue about Srila Prabhupadas complaint that he was being poisoned.
Please write to us and find out how you can help us convince the Indian Government
to open up this case and begin an investigation. We thank you very much for reading
this paper. If you have any additional testimonies, accounts or helpful ideas
how to proceed with this information please feel free to contact us. If you think
you know of anyone who has benefited from suppressing the story of Srila Prabhupadas
being poisoned, please let us know. Please copy it and send it out to all of the
persons you think might be interest in the Hare Krishna religion.
OM TAT SAT.
The reform issue
(16, Jun, 1999)
Dear Life members,
Thanks very much for your interest in the "Hare Krishna Reform"
movement. My name is Puranjana dasa and I was initiated by Srila Prabhupada in
1970. In 1980 I was officially excommunicated from ISKCON by Governing Body Commission
leaders for objecting to the then "pure as Jesus guru" Jayatirtha,
who was taking drugs and engaging in illicit sex
with his followers. Jayatirtha was later murdered (decapitated) by a disgruntled
follower for his proclivity to engage in illicit sex with the wive's of followers.
After leaving ISKCON we went on to continue to study the movement and here
are some of the basic areas of contention:
THE MURDER OF THE FOUNDER OF ISKCON
Srila Prabhupada appears to have been poisoned by some of his "leading
secretaries" to accelerate their takeover of the assets of his mission. A
four hundred page book has been written on this topic called "Someone Has Poisoned
Me." Here are a few highlights:
Srila Prabhupada said that he was being given poison: "Someone says that I've been poisoned. It's possible."
(November 9th, 1977). "Vahi bat... ye koi hamko poison
kiya: That same thing I said, that someone is
poisoning me." (November 10, 1977)
The "Computer Audio Engineering Laboratory" of John J. Mitchell of Albuquerque
New Mexico conducted "forensic audio digital enhancements" of the late
1977 conversations between leading secretaries and Srila Prabhupada. Mr. Mitchell
found background "whispers" with statements such as: "the posion is going down," "push real hard it is going down him," "poisoning for a long time," "he's gonna die," "yes, a heart
attack time," "the poison is in you Srila Prabhupada,"
followed by, "he's going under," and so on and
In addition, fatal levels of arsenic poison were found in a hair sample taken
from Srila Prabhupada during his last days, as was discovered using a neutron
activation analysis by Dr. Steve Morris of the University of Missouri.
Eighty-two year old ayurvedic physician, Dr. Mehta of Houston Texas, said that
Srila Prabhupada's body exhibited the signs of chronic poisoning. And this is
known to him since poison is used as a means of murder more commonly in his native
Srila Prabhupada said that he had the physical symptoms of a person who was being
poisoned: "These kinds of symptoms are seen where a man
is poisoned" (November 9, 1977).
Medical toxicology texts confirm that Srila Prabhupada had most of the physical
symptoms of a person being given toxic levels of arsenic poison.
In sum, there is considerable evidence pointing to a "murder with takeover
of the assets motive" plot by some of the leading secretaries. The evidence
for this is enhanced considerably when we look at the names of those who were
part of the alleged poison conspiracy. These names are part of the clique that
declared that they were "appointed as guru successors" by Srila Prabhupada.
THE ENIGMATIC "APPOINTMENT OF ELEVEN GURU SUCCESSORS" ISSUE
In late 1977, just after Srila Prabhupada's (untimely?) departure, the
Governing Body Commission of ISKCON declared that eleven GBC had been "appointed
by Srila Prabhupada as his guru successors." However, many of us (the rank
and file members of ISKCON) doubted this "guru appointment" from the outset,
since Srila Prabhupada had said that "guru by appointment" was a bogus misconception found
in the 1930s Gaudiya Matha. He also said that guru cannot be made by "rubber stamping" a defective person, and so on and so
Of course, at this earlier point in time the evidence for the alleged appointment,
and indeed the poisoning, was being hidden and suppressed. As it turns out there
is no evidence of any appointment of eleven successors. The GBC even refused to
accept a public challenge made in the Vrindavan India newspapers, offering anyone
108,000 dollar who could provide any factual
evidence of this alleged appointment.
What is also well known is that the GBC leaders had a history all along,
even before 1977, of vicious internal "zonal takeover wars"; mismanagement
in general; mis-citing Srila Prabhupada; embezzling funds; engaging in illicit
sex among some sannyasis; what Srila Prabhupada called "plotting
and scheming"; and of course some of the leaders were known to have
tendencies towards homosexuality and criminality.
Much of this information is detailed in Srila Prabhupada's letters, which were
mysteriously hidden from the devotees especially after
1977. (1977 = Srila Prabhupada's disappearance)
Indeed, those of us who later tried to publish "the letters" were
given death threats by Governing Body Commission leaders in 1984, and our associate
Steve Bryant was murdered on May 22, 1986 for publishing
and distributing the letters. The Berkeley police said that I was next on the
GBC deviant's "hit list."
What has never been explained by the GBC is: "Why would Srila Prabhupada
insist that persons with known defects had suddenly become worshipped 'as pure
as Jesus'"? Anyway, as has been subsequently analyzed, this "guru appointment"
was merely a ruse used by some deviant "Governing Body Commission" members
to consolidate "legal and financial" control over the assets of ISKCON,
from where they could legally remove most of the other rank and file devotees
and enjoy the assets of ISKCON. Indeed, more than ninety percent of the original
followers are no longer in the institution.
CHILD MOLESTER GURUS
Perhaps one of the most insidious by-products of the post-1977 GBC coup
to takeover the assets of ISKCON has been their "enforced cult ritualistic
worship of homosexual pedophiles" program. At least
two of the eleven persons the GBC forwarded in 1977 as their "pure as Jesus
guru successor devotees" were known all along to have had homosexual proclivities. Once these deviants were worshipped
they started a huge homosexual pedophile nest and web building process that spread
to almost every nook and cranny of ISKCON. A lawsuit is currently being sought
against the GBC for their mismanagement in this regard, and there are allegedly
over 1,000 victims and over 200 perpetrators. We have wrote one essay "Child
Molesters: Gurus?" which explains this in more detail.
PURGE OF DEVOTEES
Those of us who have objected to any of the above have been banished, beaten up, threatened with death and sometimes assassinated.
There are many other issues, such as the intentional fraud to take money
for cow protection and the neglect of cows, and so on and so forth. These are
merely some of the main highlights. We hope you will look at the web sites posted
below. Please feel free to write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Puranjana dasa (Timothy Lee)