So why do these suspects want us to believe that Srila Prabhupada's chamber was like Chowringhee Road in peak-hour? Is it because; if it were, the busy scene would not fit the crime? And if the scene didn't fit, then how could there be a crime? And if there was no crime-scene hence no crime, how could there be criminals? And if there was no crime-scene, no crime, and no criminals, why are we giving them the finger? The fact is, visitors were kept away. We have already clarified this in article 3/A. Now we will further confirm this fact by using Herzig's own words:-
And here is the clanger. This proves how tight security was, and who was controlling it (Con: 246 p)
"Some have suggested that even if no one intentionally poisoned Prabhupada, the medicine he was given acted as "poison." I can well imagine some will hold me responsible as Prabhupada's secretary for giving him this medicine. But I was not engaged, nor were any of his servants, because of our expertise in medical knowledge"
Sounds like a plea for third degree..... manslaughter. And it may have been, had an immediate revelation proved negligence as cause. In fact, negligence to notify proper authorities of a valid complaint, bespeaks conspiracy and a cover-up. Cunning ; conducive to pre-meditation. Murder in the first degree.
"All of us together did not even know one percent of what Prabhupada knew of Ayurvedic medicine."
Yes ! This reason alone should have prompted Herzig to contact authorities. Srila Prabhupada was the only one there who was schooled in the business. He had read (studied) about poisoning. He complained he was being poisoned. He related his situation to that of his Guru Maharaja whom he said was also poisoned. Yet Herzig, who admits to being a medical moon-calf : "But I was not engaged, nor were any of his servants, because of our expertise in medical knowledge,"did the exact opposite of one in his position : " We did not go searching for a murderer because we concluded there was no murder." And the result: " Tamal Krishna Goswami(Herzig),the leader of a large number of sannyasi and brahmacari preachers, had insisted that he was now their via media in relatingto Prabhupada and expected that his godbrothers follow him absolutely."
Not only was His Divine Grace deprived of proper professional care and medical attention. Not only was his medication (jungle dust) rendered ineffectual/toxic by a countering sugar diet. Not only was he denied pathological verification and legal counsel for his plaint. He was also dissuaded by negativity, innuendo, suggestion, and scare tactics, from seeking medical attention that could have extended his existence, offered a peaceful death, or reveal pathologically a conspiracy to kill. This monstrosity was identified by Srila Prabhupada eleven days before his passing: "That is my only request, that at the last stage don't torture and put me to death..." ("Conversations" 3/11/77). Here are some quotes that lay bare the scheme to obstruct certified analysis by blackballing medical process:-
Excerpts from "Conversations with Srila Prabhupada" Volume 36, and "TKG's Diary".
1) Herzig: "From the beginning you always don't like the allopathic." (46 p)
2) Svarupa Damodar: "Yes, it's a failure, allopathic treatment." (48 p)
3) Bhavananda: "I think that this doctor's desire you have seen through. His desire was to remove you from here somehow or other. First to remove you for an x-ray, then....(48 p)
4) Herzig: "Another trick they have is that you have one trouble, so they give you medicine, but the medicine cause a worse trouble. And eventually such bad trouble is created that they get you depending on them, and then they say, " Now the only thing left, you must come to hospital for operation. " Then they kill you." (49 p)
5) Svarupa Damodar: " I have many medical friends. They frankly admit that oftentimes they kill the patients in the name of treating." (49 p)
6) Adi-kesava: "Sometimes they make the operation, and they leave the knife in, and they sew the knife up inside after they make an operation. Or the scissors. They take some clamps and they sew them inside the wound. And then the man says, "Oh, I have a pain in my side. And they say, "Oh, new disease"...."(50 p)
7) Herzig: " I told you the story of my father recently, Srila Prabhupada, how he had the arthritis in the hip, so they gave him a new hip. Then it moved to the other hip, and they replaced the other hip. So after eight weeks he was in bed in the hospital, and then they said, "Now you can try to walk." So they gave him crutches, and they stood him up, and after eight weeks of all these operations, as soon as he stood up he had a heart attackand died right on the spot."(51 p)
8) Herzig: "Prabhupada had me read the letter in which Dr. Ghosh advised that he go to Jaislok hospital for a thorough check-up and treatment. Prabhupada said, "What is wrong with this proposal?" There followed a discussion about the inevitable tests. When I mentioned that they would want to give intravenous feeding, Prabhupada said, "What is the use of artificial feeding, when there is no digestion?"....[....]....Prabhupada agreed and proposed the possibility of having tests done at home, then considering further. This idea was rejected, however, because we realised that once we began, there would be no turning back. Abhiram said they would kill Prabhupada just as his father had been killed and that they had no idea of nutrition, which was the solution to the problem" (TKG's Diary: 207 p) (This was not an attack by "The Vampire Doctors." Just a check-up, at home)
9) "Dr.Gopal requested that x-rays be taken, and Prabhupada had no objection, provided the machine could be brought to his room. On Dr. Gopals leaving, however, we came into Prabhupada's room and concluded that Dr. Gopal was now simply speculating."(TKG's Diary: 287) (What does an x-ray have to do with speculating? It's speculation without it.)
10) Herzig: "Prabhupada wanted my opinion.........I said that of doctors, the kavirajas were the best." (TKG's Diary: 290)
(Herzig's latest prostate operation by allopathic doctors, tells us he's a liar. Has Herzig ever used a kaviraja?)
Here are the results of the above conversations. Excerpts from "TKG's Diary".
1) Herzig: "Srila Prabhupada has little confidence in western medicine. He understands that Krsna is the cause of all causes, and if Krsna likes, He can help him get better. Prabhupada prefers dependence on Krsna to injections and pills and other artificial methods of treatment." (9 p) (Question: Was it Krsna who spiked Srila Prabhupada with 2. 6 ppm of arsenic and was later heard whispering, " The poisons going down." ??? )
2) Herzig: Prabhupada said that under no condition should we ever allow anyone to take him to a hospital or administer drugs, even if he was unconscious. He would rather die." (17 p) ( Comment: Is it any wonder?)
3) Herzig: "I asked whether the two doctors from Vrindavana should come. Prabhupada answered, "No. Better take your advice for kirtana." I agreed that kirtan was best because, in that way, we could ask Krsna to spare his life." (219 p) (Comment: Next time Herzig's prostate plays up, he shouldn't take the expert medical attention he's used to. Just have kirtan).
4) SP: "But don't take me to hospital." I (Herzig) said, "No, under no circumstances; even if you are unconscious, we will simply chant." (224 p)
5) SP: "If I get strength, then we can go. But any condition, don't take me to the hospital. The doctors may induce." (297 p)
Conclusion: It becomes quite apparent, the barrage of horror stories were aimed specifically at shutting out forensic intervention. Even a blind man can see, the suggestion was death rather than diagnosis. To further augment our theory, we remind readers of how 1) Dr. Ghosh's advice to go to Jaislok hospital for a check-up and treatment was trashed when Herzig painted a picture of "intravenous feeding." 2) Srila Prabhupada agreed to "tests" being done at home. But this was rejected when "we realised once we began there would be no turning back". How could a test at home take anyone to the point of no return? A further determent came from Abhirama who suggested "they" would kill Prabhupada just as his father had been killed. (We must remember; this is simply about doing a medical check-up at home). 3) Dr. Gopal offered to do an x-ray in Prabhupada's room and "Prabhupada had no objection". But " we came into the room and decided that Dr. Gopal was speculating." To this list we would like to add 4) Dr. Khurana (an old friend of Prabhupada's) also offered to bring staff and machinery to Prabhupada's home. He agreed. However, the hospital was later informed that their services would not be required. And, in the end; Herzig won: "Srila Prabhupada is completely entrusting us with his care. All of the doctors have failed; but he fully trusts his loving devotees. He is allowing us to care for him in whatever way we think best, just as a small child would." (169 p) . Back to the 'statement'.
"It was His Divine Grace who had a dream about a Kaviraja preparing a particular medicine, and it was His Divine Grace who reviewed each and every type of medicine that he was administered."
Yes, we agree, it was His Divine Grace who had a dream about a kaviraja. But it was Herzig who seized upon the dream as a substitute for certified medical diagnoses. Research reveals, that Herzig's Diary is not corroborated by documented audio data. From what we read and hear; Prabhupada is nowhere near as enthusiastic about the "dream kaviraja." as Herzig makes out.
Herzig tells us, (TKG's Diary : 291) Prabhupada: "There is no need of consulting me. I have seen a Ramanuja Vaisnava (in a dream) preparing makaradhvaja. How to do the rest, you decide."
This cannot be verified by audio evidence. Herzig's "Diary" notes this statement 23/10/77. There are no transcript available for this date. It's missing. What we have is the following. From the exchange we can see; Prabhupada is not really interested in the dream kaviraja at all :-
Herzig: "And your dream was that it was a Ramanuja kaviraja who was preparing the medicine...."
Prabhupada: "There is no treatment." (Con. Vol 36 : 59 p)
Herzig: "Do you feel that he should come and prepare it (medicine) in your presence?"
Prabhupada: "No, I have no....if he is reliable." (Con.Vol 36: 60 p)
And here, Herzig tells us Prabhupada instructed Bhakticaru to search for a Ramunaja kaviraja:-
(TKG's Diary : 289) "On Srila Prabhupada's instructions, Bhakticaru went out to search for a Ramunaja kaviraja"
And here is the correct audio transcript which tells us Prabhupada didn't instruct anyone to go search. It was Herzig making all the arrangements :-
Herzig to Prabhupada: " Well, we were thinking that some other devotee should go with him. Actually we were thinking about Bhakticaru Maharaja, being an Indian devotee, that's also one advantage..[...]...And besides that Bhakticaru Maharaja has experience with you with all of these different kavirajas....[.....].....On one hand, we didn't want to take Bhakticaru Maharaja away from you....I can see that you also don't want that."(Con. Vol 36: 60 p)
In the end, it was Herzig who suggested jungle medication for Srila Prabhupada's acute diabetes. " I said (to Prabhupada) that of doctors, the kavirajas were the best..." What ensued from that advice was (Excerpts: "TKG's Diary") :-
1) Prabhupada: "... Things are deteriorating. Weakness.....I am puzzled." ( 299 p).
2) Prabhupada:"That is the only hope. When I first took medicine, I thought it would give strength, but instead I am passing stool." ( 301 p)
3) "We had waited so long for this makaradhvaja; and now it had turned into poison" ( 304 p).
4) "Satadhanya had also arranged earlier for the makaradhvaja, which had proved poisonous, Srila Prabhupada noted, "Everything is being done by the same Satadhanya and people are bluffing him" ( 306 p).
5) Prabhupada:" I say no medicine.....If it is working, why I don't feel strength?" ( 318 p).
6) Prabhupada: " I am not improving in strength.......I can't see how I can gain strength.....But I am losing will power because practically I see I am losing my strength......I am becoming hopeless.....You may hope, but practically I am hopeless ( 326 p).
7) "Today, after passing stool five times, Prabhupada said that all medicine should be stopped" ( 329 p)
8) Herzig: "Let us call the kaviraja."Prabhupada: "What is the use?" ( 330 p)
9) "Prabhupada was becoming increasing weaker, despite the medicine" ( 332 p)
10) Prabhupada :"Someone said I have been poisoned" ( 335 p)
11) Prabhupada:"These kind of symptoms are seen when a man is poisoned" ( 336 p)
12) Prabhupada: "Now it has become unbearable. Why am I suffering like this?" (338 p).
13) Prabhupada:"Either Ravana will kill, or Rama will kill. Better to be killed by Rama" (345 p).
14) Prabhupada: "Stop the medicine." (Con: 115).
15) Prabhupada:"The kaviraja's medicine is complete failure" (215 p).
It was medication without a label, containing crushed gems, precious metals, arsenic, mercury and jungle-juice. The elixirs are compounded and distilled under hygienically outlawed conditions. By bidi-smoking- chemists with no certified recognition. And, dispensed by 'doctors' with even less. The truth is; what happened to His Divine Grace, amounts to frustration, deception, extortion and negligence......Oh yes, and poisoning. Finally, it would appear, the penny dropped with Herzig, but he did nothing to change the crime-scene. 14) Herzig : "Yes. First we had that Madhva...not Madhva. Ramanuji came from Sri Rangaji temple, and he seemed to be a cheater. Then this one....We got this medicine from that sakta-kaviraja, and that medicine turned out to be poison. And now this kaviraja.." (Con: 149). And in the end, Herzig's "dream kaviraja" appeared. Herzig: " I may not be an expert judge, but I have never seen, in my opinion, anyone who seemed to be this good." (Con:188). "Good at what," we ask......."poisons?" (check T-45/B). He showed up on 30th Oct ' 77 and promised to cure Srila Prabhupada in fifteen days. Herzig:"Now this man said in fifteen days Prabhupada would be better" (Con: 205). In exactly fifteen days; on Nov: 14th ' 77...................
(Note: On any given day, the Nilratan Sarkar, Dufferin and B. R. Singh Outpatients (Kolkata), will deal with forty/fifty 'kavirajas' seeking allopathic treatment). Back to the 'statement'.
"Still, no medicine "killed" Srila Prabhupada."
True. Very true. Medicines cure. Poisons kill. Nor is anyone saying that medicines killed Srila Prabhupada. What is being said by expert forensic results is, "Poison killed Srila Prabhupada." Yet, we often hear (in publications and on tape) as we do here, Herzig's inability to differentiate between the two. It could prove fatal for a patient dependant on a 'nurse' with such an idiosyncrasy. Would it not ?.... Did it?.
"His Divine Grace said that Krishna had given him the decision whether to stay or not."
Yes !! And Krsna did want Prabhupada to stay. Here is the evidence, in Prabhupada's own words (TKG's Diary: 153) :-
Herzig:"But the astrologer said you could live beyond the six months."
Prabhupada:"That depends on Krsna's desire."
Herzig:" Do you have any indication whether Krsna wants you to live?"
Prabhupada: " The indication is that He wants me to live."
Okay. So the next question is: if Krsna wanted Srila Prabhupada to live, why didn't he? Once again, we use Herzig's words to find the answer (TKG's Diary: 246) :-
Herzig:"We don't want....you can't leave us now."
Prabhupada:"I don't want, but if there is force...."
So, Krsna wanted His Divine Grace to stay, and Srila Prabhupada also wanted to stay, then, who used ' force' to make him go? Since Herzig heard and understood everything with such utter transcendence, maybe he can answer the question. Besides, he was the fully cognisant secretary, and shameless challenger for sole inheritance of Prabhupada's assets. Surely, he has all the answers ?
"It is most unfair to say that any one of us who were serving him was praying for his untimely departure (what to speak of orchestrating it). Again and again we begged Prabhupada to stay with us, even offered our life in exchange for his, as any good disciple would do."
Enough with the theatrics. His Divine Grace was being fed poisonous-voodoo-elixirs constantly (not just for one day as claimed by some). He knew it and tried on several occasions to stop it. No one listened. His Divine Grace wanted to go on parikrama. He said he would be cured. No one listened. He asked that he be taken out in the fresh air. No one listened . He was denied proper medical attention. Medical check-ups. Blood tests. Cardiograph tests.He was denied a trained dietician. He said that he was being poisoned. No one listened. His 'death' was a convenience, just as its investigation is proving an inconvenience to his 'inheritors.' We would most certainly have believed the "offered our life" drivel, if something positive was done. But nothing ever was. It was then, as it is now; a farce.
"Prabhupada repeatedly said that he was living simply due to our love and affection."
Thanks for telling us what kept him alive. Now, we would like to know who killed him ? How did the arsenic get into him? Why was Herzig whispering, "The poisons going down", when His Divine Grace was being fed sweetened milk? (Confirmed by three individual forensic reports). Why was he being fed a toxic diet? Why did Herzig say (on tape) that His Divine Grace requested to be murdered (poisoned) by Herzig? Why has Herzig's "Ministry for the Protection of ISKCON" produced a book riddled with deceptions for his protection? Why wont Herzig and the whispering cabal take polygraph tests? Voice stress analysis tests? And make legal statements?
"He said that his Guru Maharaja passed away dissatisfied, but that he was completely satisfied."
His Guru Maharaja was not just dissatisfied when he passed away, he was also poisoned: "I mentioned that one Sankaracarya had been poisoned. Prabhupada said, 'My Guru Maharaja also."'(TKG's Diary: 336). As for Srila Prabhupada being completely satisfied ; we beg to differ.To substantiate our claim, we could produce a whole bunch of quotes (we already have). But this report is heretofore too bulky. Anyway, we have made our point.
"No one, he said, could ever hope to have such loving sons and daughters as he had. He left us because he chose to leave. He left because Krsna called him back."
No! He left because he was poisoned. The forensics (audio/EHA) prove it. He never chose to leave. He was forced. Srila Prabhupada can be heard on tape often saying that his work was incomplete, and he would like to stay a little longer to finish it. And why would Krsna call him back? He knows how needed Prabhupada is. Herzig doesn't. If he did, he would have made proper arrangements before, and followed due process after, to insure that His Divine Grace received proper attention, and his assets were not looted by greedy ambitious golliwogs (with him as ringleader).
"That is the plain truth and anything else is a concoction."
Herzig is a plain-truth-Pinocchio. Except that his nose doesn't grow. His growth appears on another organ. To understand how Herzig does his hocus-pocus, please read BIF 5/2 (archives).
"Prabhupada's servants dedicated the better part of their lives to serving Srila Prabhupada. We served him during his manifest pastimes right up until the end. It was not easy to serve His Divine Grace during the last year of his failing health. It was not easy to see his body wither, his resolve to continue on, wane. By his mercy alone we stayed by him throughout this difficult time and performed every possible service, collecting his urine, removing his stool, bathing him, changing his clothes and bedding, but most of all encouraging him to continue on."
This is why Herzig and Co. saw the 'inheritance' as their right. Quid-pro-quo. Tradition sanctioned it. Supporters condoned it. Godbrothers wanted it. The three world were waiting for it. Sanity demanded it. So when His Divine Grace put a spoke in it, he just had to go.
"It has come as a most cruel blow to be suspected of having been moved by any other motive than love in serving our dear most spiritual master."
It is not suspicion any longer. Prabhupada saidhe was poisoned (TKG: 340), everyone there accepted it without question (T-45/B). Arsenic was found in his hair clippings (confirmed by forensic analysis. VNN5599 / 5605). Whispers around his death-bed, revealed (by three separate forensic analysts) a conspiracyto poison him ( Mitchell / Macaffery / Owens). He was entombed (illegally) without a death certificate. Furthermore, Herzig claimed (taped conversation. 11/77) that Prabhupada requested to be euthanised by him. Also, and of grave importance, there was very strong motive for murder.
"The facts will speak for themselves. In the coming days and months all the allegations of poisoning will be shown to be allegations and nothing more."
The facts are speaking for themselves right now ! We know now of the negligence. We know now, that his 'nurses' were knowingly or unknowingly killing him with a toxic diet. We know now of the depravation. We know now, that ill-advice and doggedness forced His Divine Grace to digest poison in the guise of medication. We know now, he had arsenic in his hair, twenty times higher than normal. We know now, that the whisperers at his bedside were involved in a plot to poison him. We also know, that for twenty years, all attempts were made to keep this knowledge underground. And we know now, that all attempts to bring evidence into the open is being sabotaged by GBC propaganda. We know now.
"Then I hope that those who have falsely accused me and others will have the decency to admit that they were wrong and beg forgiveness, not from us, but from Srila Prabhupada, whose sublime final pastimes they have attempted to tarnish."
The only ones that have falsely accused Herzig, are those who call him "guru". They will, one day, beg forgiveness from Prabhupada for deserting him in favour of this man, who evidently, could be the murderer of His Divine Grace. Srila Prabhupada's lila, no matter what, could never be tarnished. His body of work speaks for itself. But Herzig's lila.....we must make sure it ends the way it should.
"Begging to always be a servant of the Vaisnavas,"
Servant of the Vaisnavas?? Who has this Shylock served without demanding his pound of flesh? Herzig has always been a one-man-agenda. His 'nursing' of Prabhupada nabbed him an inheritance. His lectures exact a heavy toll from those who believe he is an 'appointed acarya'. Herzig has squeezed Prabhupada's ISKCON like a grape to make his heady wine. And he drinks his fill like a dipsomaniac.
"Tamal Krishna Goswami"
Who was born Thomas Herzig. An unknown. Picked off the street by a saint and nurtured by his mercy. Now suspected of murder for gain. Ashes to ashes. Dust to the monkey. We all know Herzig's a power-junkie. Soon, he'll be hanging out in hell with an all time low.
Much has been said about Herzig's intelligence. Most of it (indirectly) by Herzig himself. His 'disciples' lap it up. After all, if one is initiated by an erudite scholar, there's a good possibility of imbibing the same qualities. So, for those expectant recipients, we give you, "Herzig's Follies." A hanging and quartering of poetic licence.
Excerpts from, "The Final Pastimes of Srila Prabhupada." (A play composed by Herzig).
Director : " The sky of Kuruksetra was ablaze
As Bhisma faced Arjuna's angry rays."
Question : Where can we find some bona fide reference to these angry rays referred to by Herzig. What was it? Where did Arjuna get it? Was it radioactive? And why has no one ever mentioned it before ?
"Please hear how Bhisma met his doom,
Eclipsing Krsna and Arjun'."
Question : Is there any preceptor (from any sampradaya) who has described Bhismadeva's passing as 'doom' ? We have checked with Collins, Websters, Funk & Wagnalls, Chambers and Oxford, and can assure readers, it is the worst possible word to describe the passing of this particular mahajana. Here are the different meanings of the word "doom" :- a) Inescapable death, ruin, or other unpleasant fate b) To pronounce judgement or sentence upon ; condemn. c) To destine to an unhappy fate....death or ruin. And how is it that Bhisma "eclipses Krsna and Arjun" with all this misfortune surrounding him ? Doesn't say much for Nara Narayana does it ? If you think Herzig doesn't know what he's talking about; you're right. Read on.
(Bhisma enters dancing in a chivalrous mood and hurling weapons in all directions)
"Behold his battle dance unleash a scourge
Of weapons wielded to a deadly dirge."
Not even Herzig's "Speaks not of truth but suits poetic vogue" can pardon this finger-down-throat-excuse for poetry. Once again, we find ourselves looking at the dictionary : "Scourge" from Latin excoriare, to flay or whip. So, now Bhisma's hurling weapons are really flaying whips. Okay. Then, we move to the next line only to discover that the hurling weapons / whips, are being wielded to adeadly dirge. Again....to the dictionary: "Dirge" from Latin dirige. a) A funeral song or hymn b) A slow sad song or piece of music c) A song or melody expressing mourning. So, Herzig wants us to imagine Bhismadeva doing a battle dance, hurling weapons around that are really flaying whips, and he's doing all this to a deadly sad song. Wow ! It's gotta be spiritual, or this emperor ain't wearing no clothes. There's more:-
"Beheaded victims rush down streams of blood.
Their heads float bloated, fishlike, in the flood."
Whaaaaaat? Decapitated heads bloated, fishlike, in the flood? How can a head, with its seven openings, bloat ? And look fishlike, in the flood ? Who, besides Herzig, has a bloated head that could look fishlike, in the flood(black spot and all) ? Another point: either the heads are floating down streams of blood or rivers of blood. they could not possibly be floating down streams of blood......in the flood. We acknowledge the desperation for rhyme, but, flooded streams are called rivers. Ask anyone. Still, It isn't as criminal as thinking poison is medicine.
Dronacarya: " Not so ! Sikhandi's bowstrings mock your word,
Mocks wooingly like a ladybird."
What does Herzig think a ladybird is ? A cooing, wooing, promiscuous turtle dove ? A female disciple perhaps ? No. It's a tiny little beetle that isn't equipped to display any mocking or wooing at all. Nor are we equipped to see it if it does. Its fertility signals are scent based. The only indication that these insects have any emotion at all, is when they are see flying piggy-back from bush to bush. Unless of course, Herzig's chased them around with a magnifying glass, seeing things no one else has.
Bhisma (to Sakhandi) : " A woman faced, effaces dignity."
Nonsense ! How dare Herzig attribute such a misogynistic statement to this noble mahajan ! Here is what Bhismadeva said to Sikhandi :- " O prince of the Panchalas, even if you attack me, I will never fight back, for I still consider you to be female whom the Creator originally fashioned." (Bhisma parva 6).
Dronacarya (fearing for Bhisma's safety) : " Away ! Make haste ! Arjuna's wrath assail !
What in the name of God, is Herzig trying to tell us ? We understand (but do not agree) with the concept. Dronacarya's scared, he wants Bhismadeva to do a runner and do it quick. Okay. But then Herzig adds, "Arjuna's wrath assail." Now, why is Dronacarya advising Bhisma to make a run for it, and in the same sentence, instructing him to assail (attack) Arjuna's wrath ? And why not just, flat tack, assail Arjuna ? Why assail his wrath ? It's an enigma. Unless,...... unless Herzig doesn't know the meaning of the word 'assail.' Using it instead of the word "assuage" :- to calm, mollify.
Whether we are right or wrong, Herzig is definitely wrong. In the end, his idiosyncrasy for substitution, may have carried all the way to gurudom. Now he feels mentally assured in his role as a substitute for His Divine Grace.
Thank you Prabhus and Matas for bearing with us through this long report.
After a whole week of wallowing in Herzig's mind, it's time to throw up and
take a shower. Hare Krsna. YS BIF