Bill Of Indictment against Tamal Krishna Goswami
Open letter to The Home Minister of India; Hon. Mr. L.K. Advani and:
To the C.I.D., The Criminal Investigations Department,
Designated protectors of the Laws and the citizens of India and:
To the Indian Supreme Court, High Courts
and other offices and members,
acting on petitions/ indictments and appeals, filed by aggrieved parties.
We the undersigned:-
(1) Urdhvaga das, (Germany)
(2) Hotra das, Aruna das, (Austria)
(3) Ganapati das, Vishvakshena das, (Benelux)
(4) Jagannatha Mishra das, (NL)
(5) Sabda das & his wife, (Sweden)
(6) Jaya Jagannatha das, (USA)
(7) Yamaraja das, Dattatreya das, Matangi dd, (France)
henceforward referred to as the: Complainants.
Wish to formally lodge a bill of indictment against:
(1) Tamal Krsna
Goswami, aka Thomas Herzig, (USA)
(2) Jayapataka Swami, aka Gordon John Erdman, (USA/India)
(3) Satsvarupa das Goswami, aka Steven Guarrino (USA)
(4) Bhavananda das, aka Charles Bacis, (AU)
(5) Bhakticaru Swami, (an Indian citizen)
(6) Satadhanya das, aka Stanley Fedderof, (USA/India)
(7) Jayadvaita swami, aka Jay Israel, (USA)
(8) Kirtanananda ex-swami, Rameshvara ex-swami,
(9) Hari sauri ex-swami
whom shall henceforward be referred to as the: Accused.
INDICTMENT: Conspiracy; Pre- Meditated-Murder; Murder In The First Degree; Usurping assets (et al.).
THE COMPLAINT: Conspiracy to commit murder by maliciously administering arsenic poison to the victim's (A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami) food and medicines.
THE COMPLAINANTS CHARGE THAT:
COUNT ONE: CONSIPRACY
TO COMMIT MURDER
- Abhay Charan Dey, an Indian national, born in Calcutta/Bengal, and known to the world as A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Founder- Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), met his untimely demise on November 14, 1977, in Vrindavan India, due to seemingly obvious intentional poisoning at the hands of his own leading disciples and secretaries. Through a cold and calculated process, he was put to death by administration of the metalloid chemical element (in a liquid solution); namely Arsenic.
COUNT TWO: CONSPIRACY
TO USURP HIS ASSETS
- Some of Srila Prabhupada's secretaries were so obsessed with becoming successor gurus with absolute power, they could not wait for His natural departure . Instead, they conspired to poison Him in order to usurp His position, properties, assets, intellectual property of his books, good name of ISKCON, and so on, so that they could exploit the members and assets of the society, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED AFTER NOVEMBER 1977, AND IS STILL GOING ON AS THIS PETITION IS FILED. Motivated by greed and a lust for power, Thomas Herzig, assisted by his henchmen mentioned above; conspired to, and poisoned Bhaktivedanta Swami, in order to become the next successor guru for the position of proprietary control over the international society Prabhupada established.
COUNT THREE: PREMEDITATED
- We the Complainants, disciples, followers and well-wishers of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada, Founder Acarya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, herewith charge the Accused with premeditated murder combined with conspiracy to commit murder, ie: by conspiring to, and then contaminating the food and medication of the deceased with the poison; Arsenic.
These accusations are based on forensic evidence, both acoustic and pathological, supplied by expert scientists recognized in their specified fields of application. The evidence (in written transcript) has been duly attached.
The plaintiffs believe their complaint - which is firmly based upon the attached evidence - is seemingly more than sufficient to call for an official criminal investigation by the Indian CID.
Since A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami was an Indian citizen (born in Calcutta, India), and His alleged murder took place in India (Vrindavan, UP), under the jurisdiction of Indian law, the onus of such an investigation lies with the Government of India.
Be it resolved, that on our path, we promise to help in any way directed. We the petitioners, appeal to the law-makers, the law-keepers, the media and proud Indian citizens of the sub-continent and abroad, to help us by investigating the serious allegations placed before us. Thanking you.
DATED: at this 27th day of November, 2000.
ATTACHMENTS AND EVIDENCE IN SUPPORT OF THE CHARGES
The documented evidence points especially to the leading disciples and secretaries of His Divine Grace as conspirators and perpetrators of the crime, i.e. murder by arsenic poison, citing gain, greed, and a lust for power as motivation. To substantiate allegations the indictment offers in evidence:-
1. Whereas the victim himself, complained of being poisoned and having knowledge of the conspiracy, prior to His death. (transcripts of His "complaints" are attached)
2. Whereas audio forensic tests results; of "whispers" containing -repeatedly- the word "poison," (and other sinister quotes) are heard on audio tapes recorded before the victim's demise. These whispers have come to be known as the "poison whispers" by members of the society. Forensic (acoustic) Examinations were carried out by : Mr. Jack Mitchell, A.C.F.E. Member of the American College of Forensic Examiners, and owner of Computer Audio Engineering in Albuquerque New Mexico. E-mail: email@example.com
3. Whereas a neutron activation analysis carried out by Doctor Morris and Doctor Chatt of Dalhousie University, Atlanta Georgia, revealed abnormal amounts of arsenic in the victims (available) hair cuttings.
4. Whereas health records of the victim (prior to His death), are consistent with other case studies of arsenic poisoning, as well as statement from several local Indian doctors (kavirajas), as heard on recorded tapes and 'Conversations'.
5. Whereas available tape-recorded conversations (with translations of Bengali and Hindi) wherein the victim claims that (a) He has the symptoms of one who is poisoned (b) That He has been informed of a conspiracy to poison Him. (c) By those that are close to Him (d) That His Spiritual Master before Him was also poisoned (e) And that the story is now repeating itself. A transcript of the "Conversations" are duly attached. (Transcripts of the conversations can also be downloaded from www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/3933 and www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/3933/19990519.htm
6. Whereas (a) Declarations by witnesses of very suspicous so called "holy water" being added to already prepared food. (b) "Poison Conspiracy" overheard by witnesses. (c) Audio recorded statements by the Accused; claiming the victim had begged to be given poison. (d) Witnesses claiming the Accused had planned to "cut up and share the pie" (divide the properties between them) even before the victim had passed away. (e) Reports of food deprivation (f) Audio recorded conversation in which the Accused deprives the victim His freedom. (g) Audio recordings of the victim begging to be allowed to die in peace. (h) Audio recordings of the victim request not to be tortured to death. (i) No "Death Certificate" has been produced by the Accused/ inheritors, to establish a cause of death.
7. Whereas experts viewing the video "LAST LESSON," (an audio-video recording of the victim's final hours), see it as symptomatic of arsenic poisoning.
8. Whereas a 408 page book entitled "Someone has poisoned me," is published by Nityananda das (USA), highlighting in detail much of the above evidence plus a chronicled account of the victims' demise, as well as transcripts of conversations vital to the case.
AS EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE "MOTIVE," WE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:-
1. THE JULY 9TH LETTER A written directive instructing the Accused to only "act on His (the victim's) behalf", ie: managing the society as officiating priests only via the victims ritvik order. The directive was ignored after the victim's death and kept concealed up todate. "Dissident" persons attempting to forward these documents were assaulted, threatened with death, and some were even murdered. The Accused deviated from this clear directive of Srila Prabhupada and proceeded to demand worship as "good as god" Acaryas/ successor gurus/ GBCs/ proprietors themselves.
2. POSSIBLE MOTIVES OF THE ASSASSINS The gains secured by the Accused as a direct result of the victim's demise are as follows:- (a) Signatories /proprietors of the numerous real estate properties around the world. (b) Large sums of monies, hundreds of millions of dollars yearly, collected from and by disciples, contributions from Indian donors and Life-Members, private enterprise, private real-estate, private bank-accounts, monies raised from the sales of audio tape ministries and book-sales, with most or all transactions artificially tax-exempted, being under the guise of a so called "Charity." Other misappropriations /abuses include jetsetting to international holiday destinations, having servants to do their every bidding and undisputed totalitarian power over the members of the society.
3. Tamal is the main murder suspect in Srila Prabhupada's poisoning. Therefore it certainly seems justified in demanding Tamal Krishna Goswami to answer questions regarding Srila Prabhupada's unnatural disappearance, and other matters as well. He must be accountable for his actions, and especially in matters of leadership, one must be prepared to answer to the followers when controversy and suspicion arises. Tamal Krishna Goswami is obliged to cooperate with the poison investigation. He is a suspect by dint of the evidence on hand. This author pray? that he can be cleared of suspicion and we can look towards other suspects.
4. Falsifications on the "Appointment Tapes" - Norman I. Perle, B.C.F.E, F.A.C.F.E. Owner of National Forensic Laboratory. A member of the Board of Forensic Examiners. Examiner: American Board of Recorded Evidence. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mr. Pearle discovered "falsifications" on the "Appointment Tapes," (recorded conversation between the victim and the Accused). These tapes were promoted by the Accused to validate their conceited "Guru/ Acharya" status.
5. Srila Prabhupadas Direction Of Management, which was ignored and misused by Iskcon GBC leaders. Failure to carryout this Direction of Management for the GBC in 1970 resulted in the misuse of power and authority throughout ISKCON by neophyte disciples. After Srila Prabhupada's physical disappearance in 1977, ISKCON managers already used to misusing political and economic power had even more reason not to carryout their spiritual master's orders for the management of the society, which was all but forgotten. What soon immerged was a GBC assuming absolute centralized power over all functions of the society contrary to the very clear and repeated instructions of their founder acarya.
6. Evidence of Srila Prabhupada's sister Pishima. Srila Prabhupada's sister Pishima stated in 1976 that he had called her to cook for him in Mayapur because he suspected he was being poisoned. Pishima was supposed to purchase all of Prabhupada's cooking ingredients at the market, and to personally prepare all the food for him, but later on was kept out. After Srila Prabhupada's disappearance she reiterated this claim and maintained that he had been killed with poison. This is very significant because Srila Prabhupada and Pishima, as brother and sister, had a very confidential relationship.
7. Evidence of Bhakti Charu Swami. The first "Testimony." is an offering by Bhakticaru, who is also known as "Phakicaru" (Phaki or Phakibaj, is Indian slang for "fake"). He is a member of Iskcon's GBC and a "guru." He is also closely associated with the suspects. In fact his position and well-being within Iskcon was awarded him by the suspects themselves, and depends on his continued subservience to them. Does this mean that he himself is not a suspect? No!!! we did not say that at all. It is a matter for legal adjudication. Involvement in a criminal act of this nature entails levels of perpetration and complicity. BIF simply spotlights what is obvious. And what is obvious, is the continuous stream of lies emitted by these so called holy-men and their collaborators within Iskcon.
8. Contradictions of Tamal Krsna "Gosvami" (a.k.a Thomas Herzig). Those who know Herzig, know that he is freakishly power-hungry. After only ten years of sporadic association with its founder, Herzig claimed (subsequent to the founder's demise) that he, along with ten others who had been appointed as representatives by the late acarya, were now acaryas themselves. Herzig created a hot-dog version of Vaisnavism: "The Multi-Guru-System" or "Gurus Inc" ; a virtual assembly-line of made-in-ISKCON gurus. But more importantly for Herzig, it further obfuscates the murder investigation by providing propaganda, allegiance, and bullet-proof protection via grateful 'gurus' (such as Charu Swami) who are all prot'eg'e party-liners. No sooner had His Divine Grace been entombed than Herzig began to pump out patrimony propaganda. We have listed some of the claims and contradictions below. They are all taken from Herzig's publications:
IN SUPPORT OF OUR OWN CONCERNS, WE SUBMIT:-
petition signed by devotees from around the world
B. Report from PADA (Prabhupada's Anti Defamation Association:)
email: email@example.com, website: http://mitglied.lycos.de/pada/
C. Report from Nityananda das (USA)
D. Report from Saksi Gopal das (AU), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
E. Report from Isa das (USA, member of Vaishnava News Network)
F. Report from Nara Narayana Visvakarma das (USA)
G. Report from Urdhvaga das (Germany)
H. Report from Bhagavat das (USA)
I. Report from Mahabuddhi das (USA)
J. Report from Bhakti Vikasa Swami
K. Report from Gauridasa Pandita dasa
L. Report from Puranjana das
M. Report from Adri and Madhu Pandit das
N. Pratyatosa's 21 questions to the GBC
O. Jayadwaj Swamis Message To The GBC Body
P. Statements from Dave - David James NEIL
Q. Statements from the Indian community
R. Reactions from press and media
S. Tamal Krishna Goswami's History
T. Bhakti Charu Swamis Cover-up
U. Tamal Kishna Swamis Cover-up
V. Various Devotee witnesses and compiled evidence which establishes conclusively that Srila Prabhupada was slowly poisoned by arsenic in 1977
W. The present Calcutta court-case against the criminal activities of some of the Accused as listed above
X. CONCLUSIONS & SUMMARY
We (the undersigned) apologize for taking this liberty with your time. However, the matter is of some urgency and of grave importance. Already twenty-four years have passed, without any official investigation by the Government of India.
We are fully aware, that the Government's inaction may be due to a lack of information/facts concerning this matter. Even though there is substantial evidence to warrant a complete investigation, our own unqualified attempts have been subjected to debate, rumour and innuendo.
In this way, the unnatural "death" of Srila Prabhupada (and the suggestion of "arsenic poisoning") has caused so much heartache, that it is no longer tolerable. Members of our society worldwide are convinced; should the evidence be reviewed by India's Investigations Department; an inquiry will be immediately forthcoming. Please help us to make this a reality.
To all devotees world
wide: Please help us with this poison
investigation. All mails will be treated confidential, unless specified differently.
Please email us at the guru
All glories To Srila Prabhupada!
This page will
be updated regularly, so please check again!
http://members.tripod.com/gurupoison Last update: 27. January 2003